czwartek, 12 czerwca 2014

Chromium 35 Flash Issues

Hello,
this post will be short, because issue is easy to fix.

Lately, I've updated my Chromium to 35 version. First thing I noticed was unusual fonts - in adress bar it was intended, in others - not, but they fixed it fast.
But it also came with flash problems. I'm not fond of flash, but sometimes I do use it. Turns out Chromium changed API(if I'm correct) they use, which results in flash not working, sometimes.
Fix is rather easy - just install correct API:
http://itsfoss.com/fix-flash-player-issue-chromium-in-ubuntu-14-04/
I believe it's in nonfree Debian as well. After typing those lines everything came back to normal.
Just in case the link goes down, here's what you need to type in:

sudo apt-get install pepperflashplugin-nonfree
sudo update-pepperflashplugin-nonfree --install


That's it.
Cheers!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz